Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend

Worked like an animal saturday-thursday to get everything out of my apartment and finishing cleaning before the inspection before i leave for Linköping. The inspection of the apartment took maybe 10 minutes and there was nothing the guy wasn't happy with. I handed over the keys and went home to moms to relax after all those hectic stressful days.

That thursday night i packed my bags, and the morning after i took the bus and the train to Linköping. Met up with sofie and thomas at the train station and they helped me carry all my bags. Went to their apartment and spent the night in their sofa.

Next day was javascript:void(0)spent playing Götterdämmerung and drinking alcohol with sofie, thomas, jonas and sofia. After that we all walked to Ryd from Lambohov to get to Café Myran. We had a welcome party for me and had some nice drinks and 7 hour long Trivial pursuit session.

Today sunday i will move into my new place :D Boarding school here i come!

0 comments: