Sunday, August 22, 2010

My new home :D

Using mom's miniPC to blog a little. I have now moved into my small 14 square meter room. Unpacked almost everything. Everything is pretty scary with the other people also living here, but i guess it will feel better in a few days time.

What my room looked like when i got here:






The room is a bit shabby. Old scrub furniture and all that. My toilet is also leaking water when i flush. Also, I wanted to change curtains to make it a bit more homey, but i couldn't cos they were screwed onto the wall and i couldn't take them down.
Tomorrow for breakfast i will try team up with others from this house (i share with 9 others) and see what kind of people they are. At 13.00 tomorrow, i will meet my new photography class :D


Put up some of my things :)



0 comments: