Friday, August 10, 2007

Money, money, money...

I FINALLY got my money today... thanks to a nice lady at the bank of scotland in Lairg.
The check was not supposed to be cleared until thursday, but yeah. i've got over £750 in my handbag now.

I am on my way to the pub. It's friday and i've got loads of money. can it get better? NO WAY!

Cheers to our lambmeat pieces from Sthlm, who, sadly enough, waited patiently for us to get the money so we could pay for one night out. Too bad they are flying home this very minute, and therefore they are missing out a lot of the fun at the live music evening at the Invershin tonight.

I guess we will have to make up for it in sthlm very soon :D

I am flying out myself on friday and i've only got 3 workdays left. We're going shopping, clubbing and other stuff the rest of the week and weeeeeeeeeeee I am so happy to go home :D

0 comments: