Friday, February 23, 2007

Peel my skin off so I feel

Yet another kent day. But I think I am going into a small Veronica Maggio period right now. Downloaded her album "Vatten och Bröd" (Water and Bread) and I have been listening to it for two days now. Her classical hits "Havanna Mamma", "Dumpa Mig" and "Nöjd?" are three of ten songs on the album, and I like some more of the songs as well. Veronica has got an awesome voice, that's a fact.

My mother got home today as well, after almost 2 weeks at the hospital. I guess she will be needing a lot of help while she is recovering. Meanwhile, I will also try to get my things back on track. I really doubt it will be easy, but what to do? Guess I'm going back to basics. Time to try start sleep and eat properly, and to go to school and do my duties.

"Hon ville långt bort därifrån
Bort från radhuslivets vrå
Hon ville födas om på nytt
Hon ville leva om sin dröm
Hon hade sparat i ett år
Hon skrev en lapp som sa:
'Hej då, kom ihåg att mata katten
en dag kommer ni förstå.'

Hon lämna man och barn och huset
Aldrig ångra hon beslutet
(Hon gav sig bara av)
På en strand uti Havanna
Hon blev gatubarnens mamma
Där förstod hon vem hon var"
Lyrics from Veronica Maggio's song Havanna Mamma

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're the best in the northern of Sweden. <3 Probablly the south too. :)