Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blonde bombshell @ Mousquet

Spent last night clubbing with Haldis at Mousquet. We spent the evening at my place, drinking wine and colouring our hair. Right now i am hyper blonde. So.. I guess it's time for Britta to dye her hair as well ;) like we said on NYE. I might get up a pic on here soon, but right now I feel like it's not a great idea. Don't look too good the day after so to day.

Anyway, loads of wine, beer, ppl, old friends, live band (Förspel was playing, and we had called earlier and talked to the lead singer. So we got a song dedicated to us since we're so cool ;D ), guys hitting on us, dancing, ass shaking, pizza and even a guy in just his underpants... showing us his balls. (Yes we looked away. No great sight, I can tell ya) And also some Arabic and Wolof talking. (Wolof is a gambian language).

Anyway, it was a fun nigth out.

0 comments: