Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wonderful, OH so wonderful

Oh. So I was at the 2nd performance the 12th december 2006 in Globen, Stockholm and I am SO delighted!
I am so happy I am obsessed by this band of all bands out there. I hated the people who sat down most of the concert and the ones who couldn't sing along to all their song. Fucking noobs. but I had a great time, a sore throat. a bad knee and a really happy face when the concert was over.

Youtube is great and the people who were there, and got their crappy video cameras in, get creds from me, because now i can look and think back to the pleasureable two hours i got together with a full globen arena and one of the greatest bands in the world.

Pre band this time was Mike Watt and the Missing men. Liked some of the songs actually. Might check them up closer.

The intro: Can't stop



Wonderful jam and then: Californication



One of the best: Higher ground

0 comments: