Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Youth council and news papers

Today at our meeting with the board of the youth council, we got the papers over.
I just went to read the article which they published online before it will come tomorrow in the actual news paper.
I found a lot of things spelled wrong, and the names and the roles in the committee was all mixed up. For example it said that I was the secretary, which I am not, and the vice president was said to be the treasurer. I left a comment on the article to correct them.
Also, some of the story was wrong, but i guess that aint as important. Like.. when we started the council, etc.

We are planning to have a big meeting in October for all interested teens and we will meet the other people who has been involved so far to discuss how to do this meeting. The meeting with the 22 people who has been active so far will be on tuesday.

0 comments: