Sunday, April 23, 2006

The sober drunkard

Well it's Saturday. I suppose I should do a lot of fun things and take care of myself and enjoy good times an all those amusing normal things.

Oh man. It's 00.03 So the whole Saturday passed without me even noticing it. I haven't done shit today. I got up around 11 this morning. Then ... well I have no idea what happened. I am suddenly here, right now.

I felt dizzy earlier. It was like..you know when you're drunk, and your mind is a wee lil slower than your body. You do something and feel a lil dizzy when your mind slowly comes after.
Very well. I am a bit afraid to walk around actually. Feels like it will turn black at any second and I will wake up on the floor a little bit later with a big bump on my head. Been laying down some, and I've been resting from the computer. Watched television some too. Was this fat theme so it was some hours about obesity and so on. This guy who made that movie Super Size Me has got to be crazy. Eating only at McDonald's for 30 days. 3 meals/day*3. Gods damn he got fat fast. And he started to feel so bad I think he had to stop that diet. I feel a bit ill just looking at that. Personally I don't eat out often at all. Not even once every month I think.

0 comments: