Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Environmental Issues

I will go to Ljusdal in two days. This will be the last meeting with the other people for this distance course. It has been a course full of anger, tears and annoyance. This environmental studies course has really been something I never looked forward to. The grand finale will end with this... big essay/project thing. We were supposed to write an essay about the environmental on our workplace or something like that. As usual, I have pushed the work in front of me all the time.

At first, I had to go see my old biology teacher to get ideas and see what materials he had that I could use to look up how the light is, how the air is, etc etc. Our school is shit though, so I didn't really find anything I could use, but an ordinary indoor thermometer and a few other very old things.
Therefore, I went to the safety officer at school, who also used to be my old math teacher. He told me to mail him about the details, and then we could discuss what I could do. In the beginning I had a very hard time find this person at all, and when I get home to mail the information to him, it doesn't work. I tried three different mail addresses I have and not any of the worked. So I had to try find him at school again to tell him about the problem.
It wasn't that much of a success, so I put a paper with the info in his little mailbox. Some day later, I got some kind of paper from when they had tested some things. Boring numbers. I didn't understand anything.
I went to the school nurse. I told her I had problems finding a subject to write about, and she says I can write about the school dining room. It was a, to me, good idea.

I started with the essay about 4 days ago. I should have sent my environmental studies teacher info about what I was going to write about some weeks ago, and the whole essay should have been sent to him 13 days ago. *Cries* Now I know it is my own fault, pushing it forward all the time. However, I can't help I become so stressed I have to cry a bit over it. He will probably say it isn't good enough. Since I'm not a good science student. Environmental studies sucks major duckballs!

0 comments: