Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cake

When my dad moved to Karlskrona, some ten years ago or so, he decided to rent the house out. Now he has sold the house to the family who was renting it, and that means we had to go there and get all our old things out of there. I was there yesterday sorting out some of the thigns that were mien and my older brother's. I was a bit surprised and relieved that i didn't have as much things i could have. Most of the things i brought with me to moms place when dad and mom got divorced. The things i found that was mine, i decided to either take with me home or store at my grandparents old barn.
I also saved an old photograph from moms and dads wedding. I wasn't born when they got married but my big bro is on this picture.

Massa gamla leksaker


Today mom and i went to second hand and looked for books from the 30's-60's. We found none and went to the grocery store to buy stuff to make a cake instead. Little bro Jesper liked it too.

Jordgubbstårta

0 comments: