Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Political party conference

The annual political party conference has passed. It was one of the most fun things I've been on, even though I was there only for two days.
Next year, then I will try make sure I can stay the whole time. I feel I missed so much when I went to Karlskrona to celebrate my dad since he turned 50.

The time I spent in Karlskrona was OK I suppose. Got very mad at an old drunken molesting man, who was very annoying when we went out Friday night. When it comes to my dad, I managed to not start argue. There was just a little thing that made me cry a little, but yeah, nevermind that.

Right now we are discussion whether to have a BBQ party or not before I, Sofie and Emma go abroad for 4 weeks. We heard something about that there was a nice beach where Magnus Andersson lives, so we will check that out.
Also, I brought up the idea to make a forum for us people in Gävleborg/Söderhamn, in which we can discuss and so on. Hopefully come up with some more bills to next year's conference. I will look that up later when I get time.

0 comments: